Committee made up of Noble Lawrence Pike, Noble Robert Barrett, and Noble Michael Bruce.
Written input received from Illustrious Sir Doug Rowe PP.
The committee was unable to arrange for a face to face meeting however we made do with a telephone conversation.
The following are the recommendations of the committee:
- Change the locations of stated meetings so that there are more meetings held outside of St. John’s.
- Consider moving the January stated meeting to November and having other stated meetings in April, July, and September.
- Have the budget presented and approved at a Fall stated meeting.
- Eliminate the necessity of reading minutes at stated meetings. Minutes are currently circulated to all Club secretaries with a request to forward to all that Club Nobles.
- Use overhead projector to present budgets and financial statements.
- Use of teleconferencing or similar tool to bring our stated meetings to Nobles who cannot attend in person.